We will accept the request when it meets the following guidelines:
Hillsong Music Australia will replace any defective product. Replacements are issued upon the following criteria:
- The purchased item is defective. Confirmation of purchase and evidence of the defect is made via photographic evidence of the item, which can be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An item is confirmed to have been lost in transit upon confirmation letter from the carrier. Please also review our international shipping article.
In the case of a replacement, no return will be necessary unless further analysis of the item is needed. Example of defective items:
- Skipped CD/DVD/Vinyl on the first trial. We will not rule in any errors and issue a replacement for these media if it has been used more than once.
- Damaged apparel/items upon receiving delivery.
- Item must be returned to its original warehouse.
- All returns will require a return label to ensure the item arrives safely at the correct warehouse.
- A return label is not a prepaid label. Customers will need to cover the cost of shipping.
- Without the return label on your returning item, we cannot guarantee the safe arrival of the item and will not be able to proceed with the refund if the returning item is lost during the transition.
Return labels are issued upon the following criteria:
- Item is still in the original condition, with tags attached, unworn/unwashed, box or plastic wrap not opened, the CD has not been played
- For music resources, an item was purchased with a different format and is unopened.
- Item is not defective and is still in good condition (undamaged, in original, undamaged packaging). For defective items, please review our replacement policy.
- Return request is made within 30 days of receiving items
- The item needs to be exchanged with another size or item. Please review our exchange policy for more information.
To propose your return, please contact email@example.com providing proof for one or more of the criteria above (with photographic evidence if applicable). If your return is approved. We ask that you would please post your return with the return label attached within 7 days since the issue of the label, as we are subject to an administration fee with our third-party shipping company outside of this time.
Items can be returns for refunds or store credits. Please review our refunds or store credit criteria.
Refunds are issued when the warehouse confirmed that the item is received in good condition.
Refunds will not be issued upon the following criteria:
- Item received damaged as it arrives at the warehouse. With this, we might be able to arrange store credit. Please review our Store Credit section.
- Item does not fit the user properly (please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an exchange for a different size and see our exchange policy).
- Exceptions may be considered in the case that there is a lack of stock in the specific or similar product in an appropriate size for exchange, upon which case a store credit may be issued.
Store credits will be issued upon the following criteria:
- Return item received damaged as it arrives at the warehouse.
- The customer received a defective product and refused to receive any replacements.
Please note that customers are responsible for the shipping expenses on any exchange unless there has been an error within the shipping process for which Hillsong Music can be held responsible.
The most effective way to complete an exchange is to contact email@example.com with information about your order and your desired item for exchange. You will then be asked to make a purchase of your new item (as we cannot hold stock while your current item is in transit), before being issued a return label of the item to be exchanged. Once the item is received at our warehouse in good condition (undamaged, in original, undamaged packaging) you will receive a full refund for the cost of the item alone.
Hillsong Music will issue an exchange upon the following criteria:
- An item does not fit the intended user.
- The customer is dissatisfied with an item.
- An exchange request is made within 30 days after goods are received.
What if my desired exchange item costs less than my original item?
You may be eligible for store credit, to be used in later purchases with the Hillsong Store. Please review our Store Credit criteria
Downloadable items cannot be refunded or exchanged; however, if you experience an issue with your download (for example the link we provide does not work) we will supply a working link as soon as possible.
Exceptions to this policy would include the following:
- The customer intended on ordering a physical copy (In this case, a customer must place a new order for the physical product before we can issue a refund on the digital version).
If you have further enquiries regarding our return policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org